Are you ready for some walleye?
Then check out the all NEW NITRO ZV 18 multi-species boat! A slightly downsized version of our lauded ZV 21, this master of the big northern waters features input from the world's leading walleye anglers.
The aggressive, hand-laid Deep V hull slices through the chop on big lakes with a smooth agility, and the 8’ 4” beam and massive yet nimble 18’11” length provides the stability for four anglers to move around the deck in comfort.
The interior sports a raft of features that will please the pike, muskie, or walleye angler, including a huge 26-gallon livewell and a 5.5-gallon bow baitwell. A patent-pending integrated port net holder keeps your all-important net close at hand, and ample storage throughout the boat holds more gear than you can imagine.
The new ZV-18 comes standard with a Mercury® 150HP XL FourStroke outboard—and will support up to a 200HP motor if you have a need for speed. The full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom is also designed to support a kicker motor.
All things considered, the ZV 18 is the perfect walleye-hunting machine.
- Aggressive Deep V performance hull with lifting strakes design to take on big water
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated aft Guardian™ livewell w/bait bucket & 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44m)
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Dual consoles w/bracket-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder, easy-to-read instrumentation, port glovebox & space to mount extra electronics
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/No Touch Vortex hubs, swing-away tongue & GALVASHIELD® protection